C

Carussin

Wine producer // 
Frederik Kolderup c/o Carussin
District // 
Piemonte
Grapes // 

Around the beautiful commune of San Marzano Oliveto , 20km of Asti live and work a very busy family who work on what Bruna likes to call 'social terroir'. Now in it's 4th generation, Bruna is the chief vigneron grows and vinifies organic Barbera D'Asti, Moscato D'Asti, Chardonnay and Cortese with the help of her husband Luigi across their 15ha. Bruna and her husband also do a whole load of volunteer work and have 10 donkeys which they use to help local children with learning disabilities. The Barbera enjoys a soft pressing and long maceration before aging for 18 months, 30% in new french barrels and the remaining 70% in old oak barrels.

Wine producer // 
Frederik Kolderup c/o Carussin
District // 
Piemonte
Grapes //